Thursday, April 28, 2011

Noni's Patois is The Place to Go for Soul!!

So I had the pleasure of meeting a Mrs. Kindle Burrows last week some time. And believe you me, meeting this women must have felt like the connection of a life time! Being a fellow Philadelphian Promoter, writer, and Soul Music lover like myself... naturally we kicked it off. Explaining to me her aspiration for future shows,  I could do nothing more than respect this women on soooo many levels! SHE"S HAS BIG DREAMS that she's turning into a reality slowly but surly with the ever so elegant shows that takes place each and every Wednsday @ Dowling's Palace which she has lovingly titled "Noni's Patois"!

This is a beautiful, peaceful, soulful atmosphere! I go a lot of places and never have I ever been somewhere where EVERY SINGLE PERSON that touched that mic was TALENTED!!! I sing, but these people were SANGERS!!!!! I loved everybody which doesn't happened to often. I felt I was at an actual concert with some of music greats before they made it! And the band........ #BANANAS!!! Nothing but talent was in the building last night. Philadelphia more spots like this!!!!
Thank you Mrs. Kindle for nothing more than you being yourself, having that passion, and loving the music! Its a deffinate that I'll be at every show you'll have!! Keep up the work!!!!!!!!
www.facebook.com/KindleBurrows

No comments:

Post a Comment